Known for its 3500 years of rich culture and social heritage
200 million Indians below the age of 30!
Home of 150 million peaceful Muslims
We are the future! Power of the people
On united, we stand; if we are divided, we fall; One can know if we stay together, and nobody can beat us. India is also known as a nation of unity and diversity. We have one billion reasons to care. Every nation has some specialties, and India is known for its rich culture and social heritage. It actually makes everyone proud when we see the beauty of the nation.
History is full of patriotic sacrifices. The great personalities of the leaders of our nation devoted their valuable lives to the pride and honor of the nation. True patriotism is ready to sacrifice for his country without thinking twice; they’re the backbone of the country.
Identity of India
India is a peninsular country, which means it’s surrounded by oceans from three sides. It has a very long coastline, for which it has trade remuneration with other countries. Shares land boundaries with seven countries: China, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Bangladesh.
Cultures and traditions
India is a country of great leaders, Freedom fighters, Scientists, Writers, Poets, and many other professionals. The Indian soldiers protect the country by guarding the border. Great leaders like Chhatrapati Shivaji, Jawaharlal Neharu, Mahatma Gandhi, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar, and great scientists like Dr. Jagadeesh Chandra Bose, Dr. C.V. Raman, Dr. Homi Bhabha, Dr. Naralikar, and great reformers like Mother Teresa, T.N. Seshan, and Pandurang Shastri Alphaville took birth in India. India is a secular nation. Followers of various religions breathe happily into her lap.
India is rich in monuments, churches, tombs, historical places, and various other forms of architecture, which are a source of income for the nation. Some of the major tourist sites in India are the Taj Mahal, the Golden Temple, Fatehpur Sikri, Qutub Minar, Ooty, the Red Fort, the Nilgiris, Khajuraho, Kashmir, the Ajanta and Ellora caves, etc.
These are the wonders that exist in this country. It’s a country of great rivers, valleys, mountains, plains, lakes, abysses, national parks, and wildlife sanctuaries.
Each and every state in India has a unique culture all its own and, along with it, different literal monuments that attract tourists. The agricultural products of the country mostly comprise sugarcane, jute, cotton, wheat, rice, cereals, and numerous other crops needed worldwide.
10 Lines on India
- The ‘Republic of India’ is a peninsular country located in Asia. India is surrounded by water from three sides.
- India is the seventh-largest country in the world in terms of area, and it has seven neighboring countries.
- Hindi is the official language of India, although the Indian constitution recognizes 21 other languages and there are 1652 dialects in India.
- The ‘Arabian Sea’ in the west, the Indian Ocean’ in the south, and the Bay Of Bengal’ in the east surround the country. ‘The Himalayas’ are present in the northern part of the country.
- A number of rivers flow through mainland India, namely, Ganga, Brahmaputra, Yamuna, Narmada, Cauvery, and Godavari.
- The National Flag is rectangular in shape. Bounded by three colours, which are Saffron, white, and green, with an ‘Ashoka Chakra’ in the middle. The national emblem is ‘Lion Capital of Ashoka,’ Which is at ‘Sarnath.’ “Satyamev Jayate,” written at the bottom, means truth alone triumphs.
- “Jana Gana Mana,” composed by Rabindranath Tagore, is the National Anthem. “Vande Mataram,” a National song composed by Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
- The major festivals are Holi, Diwali, Durga puja, Eid, Guru Nanak Jayanti, Christmas, etc.
- The Indian government is divided into three parts The legislative branch is the parliament, the executive branch is the government, and the Judiciary is the court of law.
- The national capital of India is New Delhi, and metropolitan cities include Kolkata, Mumbai, and Chennai.
It is auspicious to be born with citizenship in India. Nationwide, India is a diverse country. People speak a range of languages and worship different gods. People have a national spirit and unity.