Sawan Vinayak Chaturthi: Today is Savan Vinayak Chaturthi. This day is dedicate to Lord Ganesha. This time Ganapati Bappa will be worshipe in 5 auspicious yogas.
5 auspicious coincidences are taking place – Sawan Vinayak Chaturthi
Vinayaka Chaturthi is celebrate every month on the Chaturthi tithi of Shukla Paksha. Today i.e. 20th August is the last Vinayaka Chaturthi of Sawan month. Not just one but five such auspicious coincidences are happening on this day which increase the importance of fasting. Sankashti Chaturthi relaxation has started on August 19 at 10:19 pm. Which will end on August 21 at 12:21 am. The auspicious time for worship is from 11:26 AM to 1:58 PM.
5 auspicious coincidences are happening
Five wonderful yogas are being forme on Savan Vinayaka Chaturthi. These include Amrut Siddhi Yoga, Savartha Siddhi Yoga, Sadhya Yoga, Shubha Yoga and Shubha Yoga. Sankashti Chaturthi in the month of Savan is very special. The entire month will be dedicate to Lord Shiva, father of Ganapati Bappa. Chanting some mantras on this day is considered very auspicious. Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati are happy. Along with it, the troubles of life are removed and the blessings of fulfillment of desires are obtained.
Chant these mantras
- Chant “Om Shree Gana Saubhagya Ganapatye Var Varad Surjanam Me Vashmanya Swaha” for business and job.
- Chant “Om Hrim Grim Hrim” 108 times for happiness, wealth and prosperity.
- To remove obstacles in marriage, chant “Om Vakratundik Danashraya Kleem Hreem Sri Gana Ganapatye Var Varad Sarvajanam Me Vashmanya Swaha”.
- While offering the durva, chant “Idam durvadalum om gan ganapatye namah”.
- For financial gain “Om Gana Ganapatye Sarva Karya Siddhi Kuru Kuru Swaha. Mahakarnaya vidmah, vakratundaya dhimhi, tanno danti prachodayat. Gajananay vidmah, vakratundaya dhimhi, tanno danti prachodayat. Om mano ganapatye kuber yekidriko fat swaha.”
Disclaimer: The purpose of this article is to share information only. The Bhopal News does not confirm these matters. Seek expert advice.