step 1. Get quotes regarding at least three loan providers — and you will essentially significantly more
Salute to our nation! Live for India
Nation India: Freedom in our words, pride in our soul
Known for its 3500 years of rich culture and social heritage.
200 million Indians below the age of 30!
Home of 150 million peaceful Muslims.
We are the future! Power of the people.
On united we stand divided we fall, one can know if we stay together, then nobody can defeat. Salute to our nation! Live for India
One billion reasons to care. India is also known as a nation with unity and diversity. Every nation has some speciality and India is known for its rich culture and social heritage. It really makes everyone proud when we see the beauty of the nation.
History is full of patriotic sacrifices, the great leaders of our nation devoted their precious lives for the longevity of the pride and honour of the nation. True patriotism is ready to sacrifice for his country without thinking twice they are the backbone of the country.
Identity of India
India is a peninsular country, which means it is surrounded by oceans from three sides. It has a very long coastline due to which it has trade benefits with other countries. Shares land boundaries with seven countries, and they are China, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Bangladesh.
Cultures and traditions
India has a unique culture that has developed over the centuries. India is a land of numerous traditions and religions such as Hinduism, Muslim, Christianity, Buddhism, Sikh, etc. All religions thrive here and are free to perform their belief. People have much affection for the country. People of various castes, religions, creeds, and cultures live together in the country. India is a country well known for its spirituality, science, philosophy, diversity, culture, and technology.
The country is famous for agriculture forms the supports of the country. India exports produced food grains throughout the world. Rice, cotton, jute, sugar, tea, and dairy products are the major things that India exports throughout the world. It is the leading producer of milk in the world. India also exports groundnuts, vegetables, fruits, and fish to various countries. Tourism in India is prevalent due to the presence of beautiful natural and historical monuments.
India is a country of great leaders, Freedom fighters, Scientists, Writers, Poets, and many different professionals. The Indian soldiers protect the country by guarding the border. Great leaders like Chhatrapati Shivaji, Jawaharlal Neharu, Mahatma Gandhi, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar, and great scientists like Dr. Jagadeesh Chandra Bose, Dr. C.V Raman, Dr. Homi Bhabha, Dr. Naralikar, and great reformers like Mother Teresa, T.N Seshan, Pandurang Shastri Alphaville took birth in India. India is a secular nation. Followers of various religions breathe happily in her lap.
India is rich in monuments, churches, tombs, historical places, and various other forms of architecture, which are a source of income for the nation. Some of the major tourist sites in India are the Taj Mahal, the Golden Temple, Fatehpur Sikri, Qutub Minar, Ooty, the Red Fort, the Nilgiris, Khajuraho, Kashmir, the Ajanta, and Ellora caves, etc.
These are the wonders which exist in the country. It is a country of great rivers, valleys, mountains, plains, lakes, oceans, national parks, and wildlife sanctuaries.
Each and every state in India has a unique culture all it’s own and, along with it, different historical monuments that attract tourists. The agricultural products of the country mostly include sugarcane, jute, cotton, wheat, rice, cereals, and many other crops needed worldwide.
10 Lines on India
- The ‘Republic of India’ is a peninsular country located in Asia. India is surrounded by water from three sides.
- India is the seventh-largest country in the world in terms of area, and it has 7 neighbouring countries.
- Hindi is the official language of India although the Indian constitution recognizes 21 other languages also and there are 1652 dialects in India.
- The ‘Arabian Sea’ in the west, ‘The Indian Ocean’ in the south, and ‘The Bay Of Bengal’ in the east surround the country. ‘The Himalayas’ are present in the northern part of the country.
- A number of rivers flow through mainland India namely, Ganga, Brahmaputra, Yamuna, Narmada, Cauvery, and Godavari.
- The National Flag is rectangular in shape. Bounded by three colours which are Saffron, white and green, with an ‘Ashoka Chakra’ in the middle. The national emblem is ‘Lion Capital of Ashoka,’ Which is at ‘Sarnath.’ “Satyamev Jayate,” written at the bottom, means truth alone triumphs.
- “Jana Gana Mana,” composed by Rabindranath Tagore National Anthem. “Vande Mataram” National song composed by Bankim Chandra Chatterjee.
- The major festivals are Holi, Diwali, Durga puja, Eid, Guru Nanak Jayanti, Christmas etc.
- The Indian government is divided into 3 parts Legislative is the parliament, the Executive is the government and Judiciary is the court of law.
- The national capital of India is New Delhi and metropolitan cities namely Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai.
Nationwide, India is a diverse country. People speak a range of languages and worship different gods. People have a national spirit and unity.
I have discussed my nation India. Thankful to all my readers, And happy reading…
Also read https://www.thebhopalnews.com/turkey-earthquake-news-updates/