PM Kisan 15 Installment: You can do EKYC for PM Farmers both online and offline. For offline visit the nearest CSC center and for online visit the official website of the scheme.
Complete this work by 30th September, otherwise the amount may get stuck – PM Kisan 15 Installment
There is important news for farmers before 15th Kist. If you are not able to complete the KYC process till now, there is an installment saving on the lawn if completed before 30 September. Apart from this, link from bank account is also mandatory for land verification and Aadhaar card, along with which the truth can be thoroughly checked.
You can contact your nearest work agriculture office to get the soil tested. Apply in wrong mode, otherwise it will be cancelled. If you can take advantage of it, you should be careful not to make any mistakes in the application form anyway. Write the name in English, fill the gender correctly and also write the Aadhaar number and bank account number. The above may deprive you of the benefits of cysts.
When will 15th kist 2000-2000 come into account?
According to the rules of the scheme, the first batch is from April to mid-July, the second batch is from August to November and the third batch is from December to March, so it is likely that the system can be changed in the account of the farmers at the end of October or later in the next week of November. Must have official confirmation.Check jakar update at Kisan pmkisan.gov.in.
Continue the helpline number
Farmers can contact email id email@example.com for any issue related to PM Farmer Scheme. For PM farmer schemes you can contact helpline number- 155261 or 1800115526 (toll free) or again on 011-23381092.
Do eKYC like this
- Go to PM-Kisan Adhikari website www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- After that click on Homepage Dantro Tof EKYC option.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number captcha code and search and click on.
- After that enter the mobile number from Aadhaar card.
- Click on ‘Get OTP’ and enter the OTP in the given box.
Just check the latest status
- First of all go to PM Kisan official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Formers corner will show on the screen, click on its option.
- Now click on the option of New Former or Reject yourself.
- You have to select one of the options from Rural Farmer Farmer or Urban Farmer Farmer.
- Enter your Aadhaar, mobile number and select your state and click on Get OTP.
- To enter OT you have to select ProcessP for option.
- Enter your information to continue.
- Click on the Save button to upload your document. After your application is accepted, you will be shown a message on the screen.
- If ‘No’ is written before e-KYC, Eligibility and Land Syndication. Nation means you are PM farmer, not eligible for scheme.
- If ‘Yes’ is written in front of three three, then you can avail Kist.
What is PM Khedu Yojana?
P Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is one of the major schemes of the Central Government, under which financial assistance of Rs. 6 thousand is provided to eligible farmers every year. This money is received from DBT in the beneficiary’s account in 3 installments for 2000-2000 rupees every 4 months. Remit 14 installments of Abtak Yojana to the account and now prepare to remit the 15th installment, it may be processed.