BMWX4 India launched this year in 2022- 3 days ago
- BMWX4 launched at the cost of Rs 70.50 lakh in 2022 India.
- BMWX4 offers a special Black Shadow edition.
- BMW accessible engines – The car is out there in both petrol and diesel engines.
The BMWX4 received a facelift internationally last year and has now been brought to India. The facelifted 2022 BMW X4 has been launched in India at a value of cost amount Rs 70.50 lakh (ex-showroom). The new car features an updated exterior and interior design as well as some feature additions. The 2022 BMW X4 has a predicted reliability score of 89 out of 100. The 2022 BMW X4 offers athletic handling, lively acceleration, and a quality interior but as well as a relatively small cargo area and lofty pricing. The X4 does not have an overall score or ranking because it hasn’t been fully crashing tested.
The 2022 BMW X4 xDrive30i gets a 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo-petrol engine making 252bhp and 350Nm of torque. This can accelerate from 0-100kmph in just 6.6 seconds. The BMW X4 xDrive30d gets a 3.0-litre six-cylinder turbo-diesel mill making 265bhp and 620Nm of torque. This can accelerate to one hundred fasters in only 5.8 seconds. Both the engines are coupled to an 8-speed Steptronic transmission, with steering-mounted paddle shifters. BMW xDrive AWD system is standard.
2022 BMW X4 facelift offers these steering-mounted outstanding features:
- 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment
- Wireless Apple CarPlay
- 12.3-inch LCD instrument cluster
- Automatic and adaptive LED headlights
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Three-zone climate control
- Electric tailgate
- Head-up display
- Harman Kardon sound system
- Adaptive dampers
- Drive modes
Pros & Cons
- Muscular engine lineup
- Suave interior
- Intuitive tech features
- Smaller cargo area than rival
- Firm ride on rough pavement
- High starting price
New for 2022
- Refreshed interior and exterior styling
- Upgraded infotainment interface
- M40i gains mild-hybrid system
read as well:https://www.thebhopalnews.com/category/lifestyle/