Eid Mubarak means greeting festivity. Muslims all over the world celebrate Eid. There are two Eid days occasions in the Muslim religious calendar. Muslims celebrate and greet each other by saying, Eid Mubarak. That means maybe a blessing with you in this festivity. There are two occasions in the Islamic calendar when Muslims celebrate Eid’s. Eid ul Fit and Eid al-Adha How to say happy Eid? and Best 7 Ways to Say Eid Mubarak or Happy Eid is explained in this article.
It always matters how to say Eid Mubarak or wishes someone Eid greetings. Usually, people start with praying for his/her happiness and blessings on Eid days and then wish Eid Mubarak. It depends on whom to say, Eid Mubarak. If the addressee is the elder one you should start with respect and honor. But if you are saying to a friend there should not be a very formal way to wish greetings. We will discuss how to say Eid Mubarak and the 7 best ways to say Eid Mubarak or Happy Eid but prior to that, it is interesting to know what Eids in the Islamic calendar are and why Muslims celebrate Eids.
What are the two Eids in the Islamic calendar?
There are two occasions in the Islamic calendar when Muslims celebrate Eid’s. Eid ul Fit and Eid al-Adha
Eid ul Fitr
There are two occasions when Muslims all over the world celebrate Eid. First in the month of Ramadhan 9thmoth of the Islamic calendar when Muslims keep fasting during the daylight and open or break the fast on the sunset.
They celebrate on the 1st of Shawal (Islamic month) after sighting a new moon. After completion of fasting whole, the month Muslims celebrate Eid. The term Eid ul Fitr is derived from the obligatory charity by well-off Muslims to the poorer ones which are called Fitrana (Cash Charity) which is mandatory and given to the poor community members who can not afford to celebrate Eid.
Eid al-Adha Eid e Qurban is an Eid of sacrifice when Muslims on the 10th of Islamic month Zil Hajj perform sacrifices on the way of Almighty Allah. It is celebrated to honor prophet Ibrahim PBUH for his willingness to sacrifice his son Prophet Ismail PBUH as an act of obedience to Almighty Allah. Almighty Allah Accepted the sacrifice and honorand the prophet with the title of Khalil Ullah to Hazrat Ibrahim PBUH. This is considered as holier of the two Eids. Muslims all over the world sacrifice animals in the way of Allah. Distribute the meat to poorer or needy people who cannot afford it.
Why Muslims Celebrate Eids?
These are the religious Eid Days and on both Eid days Muslims are not permitted to fast. This is a religious festivity by the Almighty Allah to the Muslims. Muslims celebrate Eids to thanks Allah for His blessings and pray for a prosperous future.
Is Eid like Christmas
Most of the Muslims living in Europe and the united states said this is our Christmas. In Christmas people, celebrate and gifts each other’s, meet with friends and family members and enjoy the occasion. Like that Muslim s also gives charity to the needy people which is a religious obligation. They meet and gift each other to celebrate the holy occasion.
Why do Muslims fast?
It is the act of purifying the body and soul. Fasting also reminds us of those who are needy and deprived of the basic amenities of life.
People who do not have enough food to eat. It also purifies one’s body by freeing up with toxic impurities. Medically, If one doesn’t eat for at least 15 to 17 hours most of the body toxins tend to melt and vanish away. During fasting, it is obligatory to abstain from sexual and other sinful activities. That also cleanse one’s body and soul.
How do you wish an Eid to a friend?
Eid Mubarak to you and your family. May this Eid bring happiness peace and prosperity in your life. Have a wonderful and happiest Eid. To my best and sincere friend and his family a happy Eid.
Do you say, Happy Eid?
Usually, people say Eid Mubarak to wish someone. That’s means have a blessed Eid or festival. Muslims from Arabic origin usually say, Eid Saeed. Means happy Eid. Both are the correct way to greet others on Eid days.
Best 7 ways to say, Eid Mubarak or Happy Eid.
Eid means festivity, happiness, charity, lots of love, good food, new clothes, and meeting with family members and friends to celebrate. Here are the top 7 best ways to say Eid Mubarak to your loved ones.
· Eid is the day of the celebration. Wishing you the best and happiest Eid to you and your family.
· Wishing you and your loved ones a happy and prosperous Eid ul Fitr.
· On this day of celebration, I pray to Almighty Allah for your health and prosperity. Happy and blessed Eid to you.
· May your fasting and prayers are accepted by Almighty Allah. Eid Mubarak.
· With all the love, wishing you blessings and happiness to you and your family. A Happiest Eid Saeed.
· This Eid day and lot more may you celebrate in your life happy Eid.
· May Allah’s blessings are showered on you on this beautiful day. Wishing you a wonderful Eid day.
Eid Mubarak SMS
· May this Eid ul Fitr bring peace, happiness, joy, Allah’s endless blessings, to you and your family. Eid Mubarak.
· May Almighty Allah shower blessings and happiness in this wonderful occasion of Eid. A Happy Eid Mubarak.
· May Allah blesses you and accept your praying and fasting in Ramadhan. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
· Apko or apky ghar waloun ko dil ki athah gheraioun se Eid Mubarak.
· I wish you all the blessings and happiness on this day of Eid ul Fitr.
· Log kehty hein k Eid ayi hy_____ Tum jo Aao tu Eid Aa Jaye Eid Mubarak.
· Apko or Ahl e khana ko Eid Ki Hazaroun khushian Mubarak.
· Eid ke pur massarat moqe par dill ki gheraioun se Eid Mubarak.
· Eid Mubarak me kis nu akhan… Jis Eid ech peyi judai – Eid unha jinha deed sajan di… Bina deedoun Eid na Kayi. Yar fareed lakh Eid manasa – Jadoun wichry milsan mahi…. Eid Mubarak.